go on roast me

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know a lot of people kind of brush off Gameplay video, but i enjoy making them so i definitely want to keep them as part of the future of the channel. So hopefully you still take the time to give some feedback. i also have a bunch of other content i'm looking to produce in the future. , thanks for taking a look at my channel! /video's with the goal of pointing out important area's that need improvement to increase subscriber rate.

Also want to try to maximise the amount of people clicking on my videos as much as possible, so if anyone has any tips for improving my thumbnails that'd be really great.
and if you ask Why i don't do commentary is cus i don't find myself interesting .

thanks, and please don't hold back being afraid to hurt my feelings.

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
branding is pretty cool and thumbnails are fine.

no im sure what audience your trying to appeal to? scrolling through i see a mix of no commentary gameplay, a livestream, and short 2/3 minute clips. im not sure what your asking advice for? i dont know many people who would sit through a livestream/hour long gameplay video. its hard to build an audience off no commentary videos because theres not much to them. its just raw gameplay. so i'll watch one of the short clips to see if theres something to say.

even when im watching the bugs bunny vs martian video, the idea of to wacky modded characters fighting could be funny with the right amount of effort, but its just to computers fighting, and computers are dumb, so i dont want to watch it for very long.

there isnt alot here for me to work with

Curiosity Ridge

I make Videos
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
If your channel is based around gaming, you are relying heavily on branding to get your channel off the ground. This is because literally hundreds of people are doing the exact same thing, so you need to bring something unique to the table. In your case, i believe you should do some sort of commentary. Because YOU, and your emotions will help you rise above the others who just have gameplay.