Gmod Murder Funny Moments and Skits: Bloody Jerry?

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Hey guys I worked really hard on this video and would appreciate any feedback on it. So after you are done watching feel free to tell me how I did.

 
Hey Chaz,

I enjoyed the video, you and your friends are funny :)
As for improvements.
I would try and make the video brighter.
As of the moment its quite contrasted and saturated.
Fixing that will increase render time but make it visually more appealing.
The music could also be turned down a tad, I found it difficult hearing your friends at some points so maybe make sure the whole gang sound levels are the same.
Other than that you're good to go :)
I would also recommend applying some branding to your thumbnails, so if someone finds your video on the search page they would be more inclined to check the video out.

Hope this helps!
Good Luck my friend :)
 
Back
Top