Girl Gamers what are your opinions?

MissingASoul

Loving YTtalk
What's up everyone I hope you are having a great day and I made a video a few days ago on a channel that me and my friends work on and how I usually like to make my videos is so I get other peoples opinions back on them because I love to know what other people think and why so here is my video on girl gamers and if you have an opinion whether it is the same or different opinion to mine post it in the comment section of the video if you wish.


Thank you very much if you read this and watch the video.
 
I pretty much agree with you on this, I've got no bad bones against anyone when I play online, but girl gamers looking for attention really wind me up. Let your skills speak for you!

My gf plays a tonne of games but doesn't go online because of the stick she gets (She doesnt even use a mic but her tag name of Lauraaaah gets her notice by the prepubescents) which I think is a real shame. Nevertheless she doesn't ask for attention and just lets her KD spread talk for her.
 
I pretty much agree with you on this, I've got no bad bones against anyone when I play online, but girl gamers looking for attention really wind me up. Let your skills speak for you!

My gf plays a tonne of games but doesn't go online because of the stick she gets (She doesnt even use a mic but her tag name of Lauraaaah gets her notice by the prepubescents) which I think is a real shame. Nevertheless she doesn't ask for attention and just lets her KD spread talk for her.
Yeah I used to have my gamertag as victoria and the amount of messages I used to get was riducless people like your girlfriend are just there to play the game and I have to say it is so annoying when you get bothered as you just want to be treated like any other gamer and you get those girls you just game for attention and cant tell the difference from a ps3 and xbox and that's when it gets annoying.
 
Back
Top