Services GFX + Editing!

Would you mind making me a avatar, a banner, and if you are feeling genrous a intro. Please and thank you.

Would you mind making me a avatar, a banner, and if you are feeling genrous a intro. Please and thank you.

Sure Man, If you could fill out this it would help me alot :)

Colours:
Text In Intro/Banner/Avator:
Extras:[DOUBLEPOST=1368487750,1368487731][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG that is so amazing thank you sosososososo mcuh!

No Problem, Im glad you like it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368487796][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, No rush, But I was just wondering when it will be done Thanks. :)

Hey, Well it will be harder to work with since its not a PSD file so Maybe 1-2 days, as I am at school and have work, thanks Josh.

I want it to say Reckzzy, and about the colors and scheme can be up to you. I figure a creator does better when he has no restrictions.[/quote]

I want it to say Reckzzy, and about the colors and scheme can be up to you. I figure a creator does better when he has no restrictions.
[/quote]

Ok Cool, And yeah I love a bit of freedom when designing stuff :p Should be done in 1-2 days :)

That's awesome! Could you somehow make me an end slate? (The thing that pops up at the end of a video that has a big subscribe button somewhere and links to other videos) One that has a clean yet nice looking Pokemon themed background with 2 rectangle holes at the bottom (For videos) and 2 arrows at the left and right side, with the left saying Previous Video and the right saying Next Video? Just put some space so that I can add a Subscribe button myself.:)
But if that's not one of the things you offer to do, it's perfectly fine!
Here is something I pulled up let know how you feel about it :)
glukhv.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1368509718,1368509508][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok Thank you, Here is the File, And if you could, Could you leave the Particles please, Thanks. :)

Hey Bud, I cant really do what you want with this image, If I was to do it, It would take me ages and I dont have alot time to adjust everything in that fine of detail to do what you want, if you can get a PSD file of another image that I could work with, I would be more than happy to work on it, but as for this photo Im sorry I cant change much without it looking like s**t aha

Here is something I pulled up let know how you feel about it :)
View attachment 7097

That looks great but...could you replace the "Previous video" and "Next video" text with "Other Series"? And just put the words "Previous/Prev" on the bottom left and "Next" on the bottom right? I wanted the video holes to show other series that I've done:). Also, it would be great if you could center the two video holes. I wouldn't mind if you took away the big white Pokeball. Maybe make it smaller so that it can still fit in:)

That looks great but...could you replace the "Previous video" and "Next video" text with "Other Series"? And just put the words "Previous/Prev" on the bottom left and "Next" on the bottom right? I wanted the video holes to show other series that I've done:). Also, it would be great if you could center the two video holes. I wouldn't mind if you took away the big white Pokeball. Maybe make it smaller so that it can still fit in:)

So something more like this?glukhv.jpg

Back