Getting views but no subscribers

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm hoping someone can help me with this, I only have 22 subscribers which I know really not a lot, I know some people don't watch or subscribe to smaller youtubers so I'm not sure how to get my subscribers up.

My videos are getting decent views for the amount of subscribers I do have, all my recent ones have 50+ at the moment but I'm not gaining subscribers from them. Does anyone have any tips on how to change this?

I have an endscreen and a very small watermark on the videos already and at the end for an outro I quickly mention subscribing.

Reactions: Layla

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
It's a slow process. Try not to let it get you down. I feel like subs come in waives for me. Sometimes I put a video out thinking it'll definitely net me a bunch new subs and there's nary a peep. Lately I've lost the taste for constantly asking people for subs. It feels desperate and I question if it even helps. Just keep making content! That's all I can say! People will continue to trickle in!

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I've got the same advice as Rhody Seth, it just takes time. It took me about 6 months to get 50 subs. Once you get to the 100 mark it gets a little easier. Just focus on making good videos that are engaging. If you do that, the subs will naturally come. Look at your analytics and see how long people are watching for. If they are only watching for a little while, maybe try and condense your videos and make them more punchy.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have fewer subs than you and just started so take that as you will - but I am trying to have a good reason to go along with my sub push. Instead of just saying "subscribe if you like this" say "subscribe now and you can look forward to ________" or "if you want to learn how to build _________ skill, hit that subscribe button"

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've lost the taste for constantly asking people for subs. It feels desperate
YES that's exactly what it feels like, can also be annoying to do & to listen to :confusedphones: it's like I was annoying myself
I only have 22 subscribers
134 subs as of today, did you make any videos recently? latest video is ~1year old

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The channel I'm uploading on is called Desocrates not gods of odds, I just didn't want to make another account on here.