Getting people involved?

Ragnokos

I've Got It
Hello everyone, Ragnokos here. This time with a question!

How do you actually (in the best way) get people to commit and leave likes and comments!? I've got 34subs at the moment i'm writing this, about half is irl-friends (lazy sons'o'draugers) and the other half is people i've pretty much got no clue about (besides two-three wonderful members from this forum).

The problem is that i get views but no repsonse, no likes, no comments, no nothing. What am i doing wrong here? Or am i just unlucky?

Give it some time! You joined a few months ago, you can't expect a tsunami for viewers, can you =P
Try using social media to get your channel out there!
Try to get more views first, the likes and stuff will come soon after!

It'll happen, with time. It really is hit and miss, you'll probably find that one day people will start subbing/talking/rating and being interactive members of your channel :)

I'm in pretty much same position as you. But I know one day it will all be on its place^^

Yeah i know, you just "know it" somewhere in yer heart :tongue:. But hey, tips and tricks are always welcome along the way huh?

well i started nearly a year ago and still im not getting that many but i do include the audience in every way i can to make them feels more comfortable and relaxed when watching

Give it 2 years, then come back and ask the same question. Unless you are extremely lucky nothing is going to happen in just a few months. Keep grinding away and do the regular stuff that everyone suggests, social media, forums, interaction etc. Good luck.

Back