Gaming Get a shoutout from a youtuber with 900+ subscribers and 300+ daily views

So I was thinking of ways to grow my and other small youtuber's channels and finally came up with this. Shoutout for shoutout. In the end of my next video I will shout you out, tell my subscribers what kind of videos you make, and tell them good reasons to go check you out. And in return, you do the same to your fans at the end of your next video and send it to me. I will only do shoutout for shoutout with someone who has 200+ subscribers and decently active subscribers. Exceptions can be made though. If you're interested reply and tell me. :D

So I was thinking of ways to grow my and other small youtuber's channels and finally came up with this. Shoutout for shoutout. In the end of my next video I will shout you out, tell my subscribers what kind of videos you make, and tell them good reasons to go check you out. And in return, you do the same to your fans at the end of your next video and send it to me. I will only do shoutout for shoutout with someone who has 200+ subscribers and decently active subscribers. Exceptions can be made though. If you're interested reply and tell me. :D
I have 200 subscribers so what do you have in mind you just mention each other and like each other in our next video shout out for shout out so it's going to scare me man it sounds a lot like sub4sub do you think there's a benefit us do you think our channels will grow if we do this I'm willing to try it out I am trying to grow my Channel right now and I do have 200 subscribers

Back