Gaming Video Suggestions?

Robdoggierob

I've Got It
I need a little bit of help/some suggestions. I do Diablo tutorial/build videos and giveaways some times and it is working out quite well so far, but I am running out of ideas on what to do to keep people interested and/or bring in new viewers. Any one got any good suggestions?

Thanks

Rob

Well just try and do something not a lot of people have done. Whenever a new game comes out, try to be the first hundred to do a lets play on it. Therefore you have a better chance for that video to gain a lot of views and likes and not be drowned by the trillions of other lets plays on that game.

Well just try and do something not a lot of people have done. Whenever a new game comes out, try to be the first hundred to do a lets play on it. Therefore you have a better chance for that video to gain a lot of views and likes and not be drowned by the trillions of other lets plays on that game.
I couldn't have said it better myself

Also, a few games to stay away from seeing as they're VERY overused; Happy Wheels and Minecraft.

Now, when I say Minecraft I mean Minecraft in general, such as playing a regular playthrough on survival and all that. A way to spice up a Minecraft playthrough is to do maps and also take map requests, this is perfectly fine.

You need to come up with a recurring video concept. Something you can do an episode every week, and though the content might be different, the format is always the same.

Maybe a Diablo 3 patch translation from tech to english, or a "build of the week" kind of thing.

You need to come up with a recurring video concept. Something you can do an episode every week, and though the content might be different, the format is always the same.

Maybe a Diablo 3 patch translation from tech to english, or a "build of the week" kind of thing.

I like the "build of the week" idea. Thanks bro I might use that :)

Back