Gaming Gaming Series

Shockotic

Posting Mad!
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a PC gaming series. If you are up for it, start a conversation with me including your Steam name, Skype, and what game you'd like to play.

Requirements:
A decent microphone
2000+ views
20+ subs

Specific ages? No. All I ask is if you're young not to have a squeaky voice. :p

What games do I have?
Killing Floor
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike Source
Garry's Mod
Team Fortress 2
SimCity 4 Deluxe << Not sure if that is multiplayer

When you start the conversation...
-----
Steam Name:
YouTube Name:
Series Length:

Recording Dates:

**If there is anything else you'd like to know, let me know in a conversation, thanks!**

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a PC gaming series. If you are up for it, start a conversation with me including your Steam name, Skype, and what game you'd like to play.

Requirements:
A decent microphone
A decent view + sub count

Specific ages? No. All I ask is if you're young not to have a squeaky voice. :p

What games do I have?
Killing Floor
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike Source
Garry's Mod
Team Fortress 2
SimCity 4 Deluxe << Not sure if that is multiplayer

When you start the conversation...
-----
Steam Name:
YouTube Name:
Series Length:

**If there is anything else you'd like to know, let me know in a conversation, thanks!**
If your young not to have a squeaky voice, haha love it

If your young not to have a squeaky voice, haha love it

Also love how he says "decent view + sub count".

When you have 30 subs, collaborating with someone with even 10 subs potentially increases your count by a third. That's a lot.

Hhaha I think 50 is okay 200 is decent as I have 431 so 500 is good 1000 is great 10,000 is epic 100,000 is wtf is wrong with you and 1000000000 is go die no offence :D

Hhaha I think 50 is okay 200 is decent as I have 431 so 500 is good 1000 is great 10,000 is epic 100,000 is wtf is wrong with you and 1000000000 is go die no offence :D
I wonder who is going to get that first. :p
Also, I've updated the Original post. :)

Yh, I think that 200 is a decent amount if you havent been at youtube for too long ! :)

Back