Gaming Channel Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gulaay I know thiiis

Everyone is focusing on that troll response :p[DOUBLEPOST=1401829494,1401829359][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wouldn't adding more tags be beneficial on top of the specific ones? So you get your specific searches on top of the chance of a random find?

You can only add so many tags, wasting that on a bunch of tags that are so open to interpretation will give you much worse results.

oh my gulaay I know thiiis

Everyone is focusing on that troll response :p[DOUBLEPOST=1401829494,1401829359][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wouldn't adding more tags be beneficial on top of the specific ones? So you get your specific searches on top of the chance of a random find?

Let's say you're making a video on a Microphone, Blue Yeti for example, try and make every tag specific to the mic, and have a few random ones directed at mics thrown in.

Example: Gameplay, Walkthrough, Playthough, Letsplay, Gaming, game, funny, fun, cool, commentary, facecam, laugh, comedy, entertainment,

While they are general tags just like you asked, hopefully you plan on being more specific when you actually add them. Like [name of game] Gameplay or [name of game] Playthrough. The generic tags as is won't do much to rank you high in search results. :thumbsup2:

While they are general tags just like you asked, hopefully you plan on being more specific when you actually add them. Like [name of game] Gameplay or [name of game] Playthrough. The generic tags as is won't do much to rank you high in search results. :thumbsup2:

The general tags actually kills your rankings in Youtube....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back