Gaming Channel Feedback!

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I try to do this once a month or every other month, but I'm looking for some feedback on my videos (thumbnails, outro advice would be VERY helpful, just quality in general though) and basically my entire channel in general (does it look appealing basically). I've been trying out new editing styles so I could really use some feedback on that too; is it funny, does it add to the video, basically stuff like that! Anything helps so just let me know what you think!!

anime destruction

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just had a quick look on your channel. Your thumbnails looks decent enough but some of them are hard to read. channel banner and icon looks great and appealing. audio on videos are of good quality and background noise doesn't get in the way of your voice. keep up the good work!

Reactions: Justine

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Just had a quick look on your channel. Your thumbnails looks decent enough but some of them are hard to read. channel banner and icon looks great and appealing. audio on videos are of good quality and background noise doesn't get in the way of your voice. keep up the good work!
Thanks for the feedback! I've been messing around with my thumbnails a bit, so thank you so much for letting me know I gotta work on that!!

YouXplain

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Danganronpa!

I thought your thumbnails look very good. When it comes to lets plays, i think having a face cam help but than again i think your channel is more the style of someone like leafyishere i dunno lol.

RonnocX

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dunno why, but when I read your channel name I was expecting a very different channel, glad I was wrong :biggrin:
Firstly, I like your thumbnails a lot (especially like the Outlast, ResEvil, Is Youtube broken etc.)... I may just think this though because I prefer more 'basic' (for lack of a better word) thumbnails then I do the really colourful ones (and Overwatch just so happens to be super colourful)

I liked your 'Hey guys what you doing' intro as well (used in newest video) kind of reminds me of when Pewdiepie did the 'Hows it going Bros' at the beginning of every video, you should stick to using that! The outro card isn't bad either, personally it doesn't feel like it matches the Overwatch videos though (but would definitely work for Horror games etc.) so maybe you could have different Outro cards for different games...

I also really like your channel art, very simplistic, and shows that you're a gaming channel! Plus Pixel art is awesome! Maybe you could throw some Overwatch characters or other game character in it when you update it? Just a suggestion.
Other then that Audio, Quality and Humour all seemed good to me! Keep up the awesome work :tongue:

NewbieYouTee

Reaction score
Really like the thumbnails.
Being a bit OCD I think you need to add a gap on the banner between the font and gameboy, to match the left hand side, being picky.

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Really like the thumbnails.
Being a bit OCD I think you need to add a gap on the banner between the font and gameboy, to match the left hand side, being picky.
OKAY NO THANK YOU FOR NOTICING THAT BUT THATS BEEN BUGGING ME TOO AND IM GONNA FIX IT SOMEDAY

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What sticks out to me is that you have clipping on your audio. Make sure your input levels aren't too high and when you record make sure at your loudest volume from your voice doesn't cause clipping.