Gaming Gaming/Anime/Cool Stuff Podcast (Need 2 or more Members)

TheOtakuGod

Liking YTtalk
So hello, my name is Yurei Otaku even tho my name here is The Otaku God (Name Change). I am looking for 2 more members to be part of this combination of stuff. Here are the requirements.

1. (AGE) 14-17/MAYBE 18 | I am 15 a bit in between those. The reason for the age limit is because I don't want things to be weird, 15 and 22 year old talking isn't normal for some people (sorry).
2. (Experience) 1 YEAR ATLEAST | I have been into gaming for about 6 years now, and anime about 3 years. I do not want people who do not know what they are talking about.
3. (PERSONALITY) DON'T NEED TO BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER BUT DO NOT BE AN A**HOLE THE ENTIRE TIME | Just sayin, you should get the point.
4. (COMMITMENT) COMMITMENT | You have to be able to commit to a weekly podcast but can leave due to personal problems, health, etc.

More will be explained through contact. Reply if you are interested in this podcast.

hi i am interested in joining the team i am experienced and very cool if willing to allow me to join add me on Skype: Paul_19991

hello this is BennMa, i'm interested !, ummm i'm 18 and i used to be the biggest nerd when it comes to anime ! also i have been playing video games like most of my life so i think that i'm good....

hello this is BennMa, i'm interested !, ummm i'm 18 and i used to be the biggest nerd when it comes to anime ! also i have been playing video games like most of my life so i think that i'm good....
bruh of course, just contact me on ma skype

1. (AGE) 14-17/MAYBE 18 | I am 15 a bit in between those. The reason for the age limit is because I don't want things to be weird, 15 and 22 year old talking isn't normal for some people (sorry).

im 24, but still willing to try! :D check out my channel if you want to hear my voice. im just more comfortable because ive been shooting it up with 15-50 year olds on skype, always have a good laugh!

2. (Experience) 1 YEAR ATLEAST | I have been into gaming for about 6 years now, and anime about 3 years. I do not want people who do not know what they are talking about.

been gaming for about 13 years, watched anime for about 18.

3. (PERSONALITY) DON'T NEED TO BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER BUT DO NOT BE AN A**HOLE THE ENTIRE TIME | Just sayin, you should get the point.

The happiest person ever... seriously... whenever i do skype calls or videos. i think im just good at keeping negativity FAR AWAY from the computer! :D

4. (COMMITMENT) COMMITMENT | You have to be able to commit to a weekly podcast but can leave due to personal problems, health, etc.

Im free on Tuesday, Wednesday all day. As well as Thursday and Saturday Morning. my timezone is EST.(New York, United States)

Back