Gamers, answer me this...

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest it depends on many factors.

1: What Gameplays to do use ?
ie - I only use Gameplays that have less than 6 maybe 7 Kills

2: How long are the Gameplays / Comms

Overall I am not a Fan when GP's are sped up, I would rather see economical editing.
Gameplays usually 8 mins long, 15+ kills

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok, Please don't take this the wrong - but what type / sort of CoD player are you ? Rusher / Camper / Mixed / Objective etc also what modes to you try to obtain your GP's in.
I'm a mix, I play smart and I play a lot of kill confirmed.

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a mix, I play smart and I play a lot of kill confirmed.
Ok, Cool I'm the same - I play TDM & FFA for GP's, maybe the odd Groundwar - So Comms are always best set to 5 - 8 Mins, longer and it becomes hard to keep subs coming back and taking in new subs.

Set certain standards for GP's, as this allows your Subs to become used to your style and playing type.

For example when I do FFA's I only use Wins, which = 30 Kills 6 and less on the deaths ( Unless I pull a Triple Feed or Triple Kill feed within 8 secs to win )
TDM - The odd MoAB ( I have about 107 recorded MoAB's, but I don't use them as well they are overrated on YT ) I look for 20 Kills Mins with 3 Deaths or the perfect world is 25+ with 6 Deaths Min.

TDM / FFA is normally done and dusted with in the timescale above 5-8 Mins - Kill Confirm contains people who are Kill Whores and not Objective players. These are my thoughts, so don't anything the wrong way or too heart.

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok, Cool I'm the same - I play TDM & FFA for GP's, maybe the odd Groundwar - So Comms are always best set to 5 - 8 Mins, longer and it becomes hard to keep subs coming back and taking in new subs.

Set certain standards for GP's, as this allows your Subs to become used to your style and playing type.

For example when I do FFA's I only use Wins, which = 30 Kills 6 and less on the deaths ( Unless I pull a Triple Feed or Triple Kill feed within 8 secs to win )
TDM - The odd MoAB ( I have about 107 recorded MoAB's, but I don't use them as well they are overrated on YT ) I look for 20 Kills Mins with 3 Deaths or the perfect world is 25+ with 6 Deaths Min.

TDM / FFA is normally done and dusted with in the timescale above 5-8 Mins - Kill Confirm contains people who are Kill Whores and not Objective players. These are my thoughts, so don't anything the wrong way or too heart.
havent had the game for a week yet, still getting used to it :p

So, would you speed it up between kills?

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, I wouldn't I would set yourself a Benchmark and keep playing until you obtain Good Gameplay's your happy with that fall between 5 - 8 Mins : ) - - - For reference checkout WingsofRedemption

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One way to make the sped-up sections less conspicuous is to talk about them in the commentary -- "Here, I sped the game up a little because there's nobody to kill," etc. especially useful if part of the commentary brings attention to the fact that a game is being played in the background even if the subject of the commentary isn't directly related. Also things like, "Oh here's this nice part where I crept up on someone and got three kills," and then after that happens switch back to the other subject.

In some ways, it allows for differential pacing of speaking and breaks monotony, and done right can allow the media (the game play) to be more than just a background to speaking on a particular subject.

Reactions: Krowwzz