Furry Friends - 100% Original cute Animal Videos - Seeking Suggestions on Growing Subscribers

FurryFriends

Reaction score
Hi youtuber friends!

I just started an original animal youtube channel, so your feedbacks would be really appreciated!

It seems my views are not too bad for a new channel, but the subscriber number is quite low... does it imply my videos are not interesting enough?... Suggestions on growing subscribers would be helpful as well!

Thank you!

AhrinYT

Reaction score
Your videos are amazing! However, I would give a suggestion on possibly leaving a subscription button at the ending of the video instead of just a advertisement for another video. I would also deliberately "request" the viewers to subscribe if they wish to see more. This way, you may get more subscribers ^-^

Reactions: FurryFriends

FurryFriends

Reaction score
Your videos are amazing! However, I would give a suggestion on possibly leaving a subscription button at the ending of the video instead of just a advertisement for another video. I would also deliberately "request" the viewers to subscribe if they wish to see more. This way, you may get more subscribers ^-^

Thank you so much! That's a great suggestion!

Reactions: AhrinYT