Who wants to Collab?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demarco PoLo

Hello To Everyone! I'm Demarco PoLo, I Have 3,000 subs and I make comedy skits on my channel. Some you've probably seen.

I have some Vids with over 300,000 views! I am Looking for serious YouTubers that are funny and have good content to collab with! My Channel is flooded with funny controversial topics and rants so if you are one to get offended easily then this offer isn't for you. I am a very creative and open person, So just leave your channel names and hopefully we all get to collab!

Lets Take YouTube by storm and Produce amazing, Funny and Popular videos!

I just checked out your channel and you make some really funny stuff! I loved the 'lights out parody'. Good luck to you and I hope you continue to grow in the future.

awesome funny vids, would love to collab, i am a loner by myself no body close to me/ friends wants to make vids, sure lets collab! i make short sketch comedy videos, i can edit something together to add in one of your vids, i have a series on my channel called you might be a blank if,if interested at all hit me up, im 28 , i try to do one sketch comedy and one gameplay vid a week, i am currently doing a murder mystery month series of vids, for october check them out if interested, i am down for what ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back