Funny Video Forums?

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Any luck on there? I've been meaning to post my latest there, see what happens....[DOUBLEPOST=1432231372,1432231243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right I agree... my topics are so weird though sometimes.... or just plain vulgar, hahaha....
You get views depending on how your original post sticks (by the comments of other users). If it goes down quickly then at least you got some views :).

If not, your 4Chan post will be surrounded by trolls and internet flamers, but at least you get a nice number of views :)

binky VS bunson

LoL Guys
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You get views depending on how your original post sticks (by the comments of other users). If it goes down quickly then at least you got some views :).

If not, your 4Chan post will be surrounded by trolls and internet flamers, but at least you get a nice number of views :)
Trolling basts, haha.... honestly I'm surprised I don't have more consistent haters thus far... I haven't gotten that much hate really in general. This surprises me because of the nature of my vids, haha.... There was this one guy on YTTalk, Splinter, he was always ragging on me when I started, but he seems to have disappeared, haha

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Trolling basts, haha.... honestly I'm surprised I don't have more consistent haters thus far... I haven't gotten that much hate really in general. This surprises me because of the nature of my vids, haha.... There was this one guy on YTTalk, Splinter, he was always ragging on me when I started, but he seems to have disappeared, haha
lol.... Same for my channel.... I should be a dislike magnet, but it's far from that.

Oh well, I'll take it :)

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Welp, just watched your latest and I'm pretty sure I'll be disturbed for quite some time, thank you.... bahahhaha
Haha, and that video got 22 likes and 0 dislikes.... I don't think that's representing the real world :p. I think the people who disliked it immediately clicked away :p

You got nice figures too for your latest vid; 11 likes 0 dislikes :)

Krow

I've Got It
Reaction score

Generally haters can be a sign of success too, so even to have them, a youtuber needs to be really good. Bad Youtubers are neither loved or hated. They´re just ignored.

A great way to know how good your work is is simply to pay attention to people´s reactions. If someone keeps posting videos and nobody cares, then something´s wrong.

eNewWave

Reaction score
Yeah I'm having a hard time finding an appropriate place to market my videos too :S especially with this new one I've put out. I have no idea where to post about it, or what to even say about it...

Krow

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yeah I'm having a hard time finding an appropriate place to market my videos too :S especially with this new one I've put out. I have no idea where to post about it, or what to even say about it...
Successful videos won´t generally be promoted by the people who made them. They will be promoted by the people who watch them. A video with potential will only need a few people watching them in order to take off.

Reactions: VladNomadYouTube

kaceyteresa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been looking for a good comedy forum too, but can't find anything. If you make a topical video about a certain type of food or fashion, it's probably best to post in a forum related to that topic rather than just posting to "funny" or "comedy". That's where I've gotten views that led to likes and subscribers.
Yes I totally agree on this! Been the same!

Reactions: Vickie