Fullscreen Subnetwork Partner: Questions and concerns

I see that's the CEO's email address. Wouldn't that be a little too much, haha. You sure I should try to explain my situation to Fullscreen by contacting him?
EDIT: I would say my channel has quite some attention, but isn't big. The numbers I gave in the first post are truthful, though. I'm not sure if such a high tier person would reply to me.
 
I see that's the CEO's email address. Wouldn't that be a little too much, haha. You sure I should try to explain my situation to Fullscreen by contacting him?
EDIT: I would say my channel has quite some attention, but isn't big. The numbers I gave in the first post are truthful, though. I'm not sure if such a high tier person would reply to me.
I don't think he'd have an issue, he's given his email out on twitter before.
 
Well, you're getting absolutely ripped. As far as I know, you should still have access to the Dashboard. Where did you set your payment email? What address do the payments come from (Fullscreen, the sub-network, or just from the person who "recruited" you)?
 
Thanks for the reply, Kyle. I get the payments from the person I am in contact with. This person owns the subnetwork im in, Dream Crusher Media. I get paid through PayPal by him. So I do not really have any contact with people at Fullscreen itself. That's why I don't know how I would be able to have access to the Fullscreen Dashboard (I guess that's what you mean). I asked about having login details at Fullscreen last year, but my contact person said I didn't have that, because of the partnership to a subnetwork. He said only he had an account there which featured my details, if I remember correctly...

I never really set the payment email. He asked me to send my PayPal email, for him to be able to pay me. I know the person's name, and payment email of course. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to share that here publicly. To make it clear; I'm not getting paid by Fullscreen, neither does he have a fullscreen account through which he pays me. It's a 'normal' hotmail account that shows up with the payments. I get paid by him, after he gets it from Fullscreen.
 
@Mike_YT that is very dodgy.. :/ I would definitely get onto this asap, so you can get into a MUCH better contract quicker. Fullscreen is generally an awesome network, and the dashboard has so many different useful tools!
 
And how did you apply and such? Did you fill out a tax form? To be honest, this contact of yours is just intentionally ripping/taking advantage of you. You should contact someone from Fullscreen immediately, because the percentage you're getting just isn't acceptable.
 
The person involved asked me to join his network. I asked him a lot of things about being in a network and such, and it seemed alright. He managed to answer my questions well. Part of it is my own fault for 'taking the bait' too easily, I guess. He sent me the contract over email. I never got a tax form or anything.

Alright. So would be the email address above be the best way to go? Or shall I just go the Fullscreen site and send a message from there through the contact form. I guess I should just write the whole story as I did in the first post again. Or would they accept a reference to this thread (I'm not sure how much they know YTtalk, but I suppose you know that better, haha).
 
This just sounds extremely dodgy, If I was you I would contact Fullscreen directly ASAP.
It is very odd 1) the really low revshare and 2) no access to dashboard

They do know of YTtalk, they used to sponsor it so I'm sure they wouldn't mind a reference.
 
Back
Top