Fullscreen partner

LabJapan

I've Got It
So after much thought and consideration I decided to try out a network. I chose fullscreen and got accepted. Hopefully it all works out for the best. It looks like they have a lot to offer. I am not one expecting them to hold my hand and give me tons of subs and views. I will continue to improve my videos and with a little help reach my goals for the year. I am am not overly excited or anything, I just want to get the process of having my adsense turned off etc. over with so I can start uploading more videos and get started with this new venture. So yea thats basically it. Yeah me :confused:

Congrazts! I don't know why i don't get my answer. What are the req ... ? I think i will try apply after an hout becuz it will show that i gain 150 views/day ^_^

It took them a while to get back to me. Like 2-3 weeks. Probably because of the holidays. I would give it some time.

Congrats! Speak to Michael about getting your 'partner' button for the forum and be the envy of us lesser folk :D hehehe

I dont look down on non partners at all. I really had a hard time deciding if I even wanted to, and it still may have been the wrong decision. If it is something you strive for tho than keep putting in the work and making good videos.

I dont look down on non partners at all. I really had a hard time deciding if I even wanted to, and it still may have been the wrong decision. If it is something you strive for tho than keep putting in the work and making good videos.
Oh I wasn't implying that you actually did, I was just kidding :)

Oh I wasn't implying that you actually did, I was just kidding :)

Have you ever thought about putting your face in your videos? I had a quick look at your channel and it seems you just do voice overs. Your a pretty women, who plays video games. Just the thumbnails should get you more hits. Or maybe you dont have an extra camera to do that?

Have you ever thought about putting your face in your videos? I had a quick look at your channel and it seems you just do voice overs. Your a pretty women, who plays video games. Just the thumbnails should get you more hits. Or maybe you dont have an extra camera to do that?

< This photo right here is the only pic of me on the internet haha, I'm really not a fan of being on camera. Also, I feel so sorry for girl gamers who only get subs because they're 'hot' or whatever. All the comments are just 'ooo ur purty'. I want views because people like my commentary, not my face :) but thanks for the compliment!

< This photo right here is the only pic of me on the internet haha, I'm really not a fan of being on camera. Also, I feel so sorry for girl gamers who only get subs because they're 'hot' or whatever. All the comments are just 'ooo ur purty'. I want views because people like my commentary, not my face :) but thanks for the compliment!

I gotcha. I understand what your saying. If I watched video game channels I would sub you and watch your videos. But unfortunately I don't. Keep doing what you love, and the views will come in time.

Back