Fullscreen OR CreatorX consideration based on CONTENT?!

FizznSprinklez

HEY THERE! Fizz & Sprinklez here!

We offer a random comedy YouTube Show that has a small following but amazing feedback so far from other partner managers and whoever has seen us.

We dont meet the requirement of views or subscribers but IF our content is good enough does Fullscreen or CreatorX ever take a peek based on good content?

We just need help with advertising and getting awareness of our channel

Any info is appreciated! Thanks!!

Keep in mind partners do not help with advertising or awareness. That said, some partners will take you based off of content.

I recommend going with CreatorX for that as they have lower requirements.

HEY THERE! Fizz & Sprinklez here!

We offer a random comedy YouTube Show that has a small following but amazing feedback so far from other partner managers and whoever has seen us.

We dont meet the requirement of views or subscribers but IF our content is good enough does Fullscreen or CreatorX ever take a peek based on good content?

We just need help with advertising and getting awareness of our channel

Any info is appreciated! Thanks!!
Creator X or Vlog Union

Yes they would consider you if you have good content. Having subscribers and views doesnt mean that much if you don't have good content. So just keep uploading and keep doing what you are doing and you should be partnered in no time!

Yes they would consider you if you have good content. Having subscribers and views doesnt mean that much if you don't have good content. So just keep uploading and keep doing what you are doing and you should be partnered in no time!
This is true! :) I got partnered with 70 something subscribers and 1000 something views, but they wanted me because they think I have quality content! :)

I wonder why every one thinks that a partnership means advertising of your channel? I'm just curious where people are getting this from. :)

very funny videos i highly recommend creator x as they have very little requirements and i don't see a difference between both brands so creator x for now is the better choice :)

I wonder why every one thinks that a partnership means advertising of your channel? I'm just curious where people are getting this from. :)

I fully understand that partner networks aren't marketing agencies but I am pretty sure they can at least help via advice or proper contact. And exposure could be one of many things, if you get signed they can feature you on a blog etc. That's all I meant :)

Back