Meet Up/Gathering Fullscreen Atlanta Meetup July 25th

Seb King

That Nurd..
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If your channel gets about 500k subscribers and 100 million views in the next 5 days, the answer will definitely be yes. Maybe it's time to update the goals in your signature :p
If you're offering to promote my channel to try and get that, I won't object ;D
I don't think I'd be able to manage it unless someone like Smosh or iJustine was like Go Sub to this random YouTuber that hardly anyone has ever heard of. xD

Reactions: Stef

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
If you're offering to promote my channel to try and get that, I won't object ;D
I don't think I'd be able to manage it unless someone like Smosh or iJustine was like Go Sub to this random YouTuber that hardly anyone has ever heard of. xD

A shoutout from a million sub youtuber won't be worth more than a 1-2 thousand subs. The only way to get that kind of growth quickly is thru a massive viral video like MisterEpicMann's How Animals Eat Their Food.

Seb King

That Nurd..
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A shoutout from a million sub youtuber won't be worth more than a 1-2 thousand subs. The only way to get that kind of growth quickly is thru a massive viral video like MisterEpicMann's How Animals Eat Their Food.
Feel free to let me know of anything you think might go viral :L

SakuraPaws

YTtalk's Cute Kitty =^..^=
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ah what! thats where i am !
shoot...whos going to be there?

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
A shoutout from a million sub youtuber won't be worth more than a 1-2 thousand subs.

Yup, TheSyndicateProject did a shoutout for a guy in his set up video that has 600k views because he had given him L4D for 360, but the guy only got 1k subs..

SakuraPaws

YTtalk's Cute Kitty =^..^=
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm going to be there. lol This isn't LA so don't expect many super giant YouTubers.
lol i wasnt expecting super giant famous people lol, just who of you guys or anyone i know :)