Frustrating! unboxing half recorded!

allstarmel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I used my iphone and it only half recorded a 15 minute video what did i do wrong! we got the main video of the Ooshies and we still had a lot of fun together which is the main thing!

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ohhhh. I recorded some Modern Warfare Remastered gameplay and it was probably the best video I'd ever recorded. Too bad my Elgato software randomly failed to record the commentary. Sent them some nasty tweets that they never answered, lol. I've never been so dejected/angry in my life. Which is kinda sad.

Also, your best bet is to salvage the video with a new second half, possibly even joking about the original second half being gone. It became a running joke in my future COD 4 Remastered recordings for me because I was genuinely confused as to what I still had and what was gone, so I didn't know if it was safe to reference things so I had to keep reminding the "audience" in a half-joking, mostly annoyed way.

allstarmel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ohhhh. I recorded some Modern Warfare Remastered gameplay and it was probably the best video I'd ever recorded. Too bad my Elgato software randomly failed to record the commentary. Sent them some nasty tweets that they never answered, lol. I've never been so dejected/angry in my life. Which is kinda sad.
HAHA i know right its first world problems but it still really sucks! and now the video wont download from imovie onto my phone after i edited it technology sucks sometimes!

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh jeez. I also found out I lost even more than I realized and didn't re-record it. FUTURE EPISODE.