From 540 Subscribers to 570 subscribers just by Announcing Give Away...in 2 days.

KingUsher

I've Got It
So just uploaded the giveaway video today but still even am surprised after experimenting on this.I wonder if i can breakthrough to 1000 subs during this giveaway since its a month giveaway.Any of you guys got tips on what you regretted not doing during your giveaways to gain more success you would like to share?all appreciated thanks.
 
Ive been reading a few threads recently where a creator has lost subs after a giveaway. Basically people stay for the chance to win then move on after.
 
Ive been reading a few threads recently where a creator has lost subs after a giveaway. Basically people stay for the chance to win then move on after.
Mhmm true indeed that`s why i decided to do a long date giveaway basically to get them hooked on my videos,although even if they don`t get hooked on my video they will still give me views and comments because of the giveaway requirements which requires them to comment on my upcoming videos in order to be in the competition.
 
I tried to do a giveaway and lost pretty much all subs again... I promissed another giveaway when I reach 2500 subs but Im not sure now.....Guess I have to do it since I promissed it:)
 
I tried to do a giveaway and lost pretty much all subs again... I promissed another giveaway when I reach 2500 subs but Im not sure now.....Guess I have to do it since I promissed it:)
Damn was there no benefits from it?btw mind explaining rules and time limit you had on it?i want to experiment :)
 
Back
Top