Fresh Look For YTtalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 4 long ads, a scroller on the side and a constant header Im feeling alittle... claustrophobic
if thats the right word :p
Ill probably get used to it though, I like how clean things look though :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone, based on feedback I have decided to make the navigation and user bar not stick any more, I hope you guys like it more now and feel less closed in. I have also set avatars to their regular size for consistency, these changes should make reading posts a whole lot easier/comfortable. The username and custom title is now within the avatar block instead of all under it.

While this looks pretty good and i actually like it, but i find it harder to use the website on mobile, i use an android.

I guess i have to get tapatalk now, it's easier to surf in there anyways.

While this looks pretty good and i actually like it, but i find it harder to use the website on mobile, i use an android.

I guess i have to get tapatalk now, it's easier to surf in there anyways.

Thats strange, I find it easier now, because the site is now optimized for the screen, unlike before where you have to zoom in and out everytime you have to click something

Thats strange, I find it easier now, because the site is now optimized for the screen, unlike before where you have to zoom in and out everytime you have to click something
It's not that, i can't get to the alerts screen anymore, for some reason the button now leads to yttalk.com, and i can't view it anymore.

Other than that it's actually fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back