Finished/Closed Free Youtube Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
In school, so ur portfolio pics are blocked. But im a gaming channel. If you would make me a banner and logo i would love you forever. The one i have is ok, but i just need something more for gaming (minecraft)
I hate this profile pic because it has "JBG" when its suppost to be "JG". I will also do a whole video on pictures and banners you have done (if you want me to) and link your channel (if you have 1) in my about tab, and in the video (if you let me). The logo i was hoping for something that i could put in the top corner of the screen on my videos.
If the last part cant be done, its not a big deal. Thanks for the chance, and i hope you pick me. :D
mDpJjBG.jpg
JJzQmfD.jpg

There :D

Hope you like it, and yes please leave a link to my channel :D[DOUBLEPOST=1400079742,1400078582][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you do one for me too, again like someone said above feel free to surprise me with colors and such but I want the text to be big and say GameOverGamer, and underneath it "On a quest to change gaming"
7o32Jwr.jpg

:)[DOUBLEPOST=1400080421][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey can I have one too? You're really good at making banners, they're all really good.
If you can can you make one saying "KillJoyGaming" with the colors of my logo and you can choose whatever background but can you make it go with the other two colors? And can you put little designs on it? Thank you :)
QMoOZs3.jpg

Hi there can u make me banner i have this fifa gaming channel?
Name of the channel is EylandHD and i would like to have something Fifa stuff you know.

Best Regards. Eyland

Last edited:
Wow, I really like what kinds of banners you make, and I am interested in one please :)

Hello, for the background please can I have a cool, but clean looking blue background. Please would I be able to get my channel username "JoshiLikeYoshi" the "Joshi" in blue and the "Yoshi" in green; I would like the "like" in my name to be white with a black outline, and on the "Joshi" and "Yoshi", could I get shades of blue and green on the respective names to make them look cooler, with a thick-ish white outline so the "Joshi" and "Yoshi" stand out against the blue background. I would also like the entire name in reasonably big letters (not so it overtakes the banner) and an image of a Yoshi. Thank you very much :)

Edit: I apologise if that is a bit too much

Hey man! I am a COD knifer, and I am just starting out. The beginning is always a struggle, eh? Anyway, I have no channel art right now and desperately need some. I would VERY much appreciate it if you could help me out a bit here. Thanks bro!
Later!

Hey if your still doing banners, im in need of one ;]

I would want something with stuff related to TF2 and counter-strike for now, more warm colors and less cool ones. My name somewhere that looks nice(Plemith) and thats about it. I trust in your expertise for the rest

All I can say is wow. Velaze, how do you make banners and profile pics so good like that? I would greatly appreciate it if you can make a banner (and profile picture if you have the time). I would gladly give you a shoutout in a video and leave a link in a description to my videos. If you do have the time to make a banner and profile picture, all I can say is thank you, and this means a lot to me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back