Free YouTube Background Pack - Gaming Pro

Michael

I Love YTtalk
This is a background I was doing for PimpMyChannel before but I decided to release a whole pack exclusively on here with it available in different colours. Here's a preview as it comes in about 8 different colours, some colours are not shown in the preview below-

preview.png

Click to view full size:

gamingpro.jpg

Please note I will not be making any changes to this at all. Hopefully some of you will like using one of these and find them useful. Only terms is that they're not redistributed elsewhere :)

hey can pay 50 cash fo the orange one but put dareloganosmith on the side

Im not customising these at all, if you have Photoshop I can remove the text on the orange one if you could add your own text. Let me know :) If not I can post up the orange one without text and you could get someone to add the text in :)

This is a background I was doing for PimpMyChannel before but I decided to release a whole pack exclusively on here with it available in different colours. Here's a preview as it comes in about 8 different colours, some colours are not shown in the preview below-

View attachment 643

Click to view full size:

View attachment 644

Please note I will not be making any changes to this at all. Hopefully some of you will like using one of these and find them useful. Only terms is that they're not redistributed elsewhere :)
They look awesome man! I love the color's on the black background.

Back