Services Free Thumbnails

LaggCompensation

I've Got It
Hello guys, I'm Laggcompensation, I haven't been very active recently :L so sorry about that, but lets get to the point..

I would love to gain some experience in the art of graphics (GFX)
I am by no means a pro, I just really enjoy the prospect of making things like this, (it also compensates the fact I can't draw for toffee).

So I am offering you guys my services as a thumbnail creator, I will give you a thumbnail and the PSD, so if you were to make a follow up video you could just edit the layer to say what you want!

So this is my part of the deal, this is yours -
You must reply to this thread answering the following questions..
What videos do you do -
What videos do you want thumbnails for -
Are there any particular colours or themes you want portrayed in the thumbnail (images, textures, even words!) -
Why should I make thumbnails for you -
And finally, Can you put a link to my channel in the description of the said video?! :p

What videos do you do - Random real life videos
What videos do you want thumbnails for - All of them
Are there any particular colours or themes you want portrayed in the thumbnail (images, textures, even words!) - Full flexibility
Why should I make thumbnails for you - Because you offered to make some?

What videos do you do - Random real life videos
What videos do you want thumbnails for - All of them
Are there any particular colours or themes you want portrayed in the thumbnail (images, textures, even words!) - Full flexibility
Why should I make thumbnails for you - Because you offered to make some?

Haha Loving the witty reply at the end!
I'll be happy to make a thumbnail for you, what video should i start on? if you prefer you can add me on skype?

Back