Services Free Photoshop Service!

MutantPanda521

Hey guys, I have been taking photoshop classes during my high school year, and I decided that I want to get some extra practice! Well what better way then helping out the yttalk community! I shall do any request, but please remember that I'm NOT a proffesional, so if you want something really fancy, I might not be the best person :<

Anyways, Feel free to ask! :wavespin:

could you please make it so the edges on my picture aren't so jagged? And if you could, could you take the black background out and make the logo a .png? THANKS!Auto Logo Final Black.jpg

Just to make sure, you want a transparent background? meaning that it has no background color and just has the logo ( i.e. If their is a red background, then it will be on a red background :p)

Here it is! I tested it out with a few different background colors, Some of the borders got erased, so it doesn't look AS good on bright colors. If you were planning on using a light color background that I would be happy to make the border again for you!

Attachments

• 1325-84985f52b968b5db99fb438ad4ceb484.png
    1325-84985f52b968b5db99fb438ad4ceb484.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
im planning on a black background, so no problems there[DOUBLEPOST=1345077680,1345077448][/DOUBLEPOST]did you smooth the edges too?

Back