Finished/Closed Free intros, outros, music

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i checked your website and your work and loved it. i have no issue if you post my intro on your website.

For Intro, i would like to have clips of upcoming games of 2017 to have the intro similar to The Game Theorist YT channel.

hi,
i checked your website and your work and loved it. i have no issue if you post my intro on your website.

For Intro, i would like to have clips of upcoming games of 2017 to have the intro similar to The Game Theorist YT channel.
You need to get me the clips that you want me to use and also the audio to go over them so that I can start the editing process.

Can you make me an intro and outro for my channel MUSICB3ATS?

I like your channel banner. I'm thinking use that image to create a frame that goes around your video. Can animate it a lil make it do some cool stuff and pop out text to say whatever you want with audio to go along with it. I'm not really looking to make any music I still need suggestions, but I can use any music you provide.

i would love a free intro i don't really need music though, i lost my intro when my hard drive failed on my laptop so i had to get a new one thanks in advance

I like your channel banner. I'm thinking use that image to create a frame that goes around your video. Can animate it a lil make it do some cool stuff and pop out text to say whatever you want with audio to go along with it. I'm not really looking to make any music I still need suggestions, but I can use any music you provide.

Hello, I am going to start a youtube chanel (called: Joan techtips) and I would like someone to make me an intro. I am searching for someone who can do a tech style intro (like the one from linus techtips) for free. Off course I would put the credits in the video description of every video it is on. Thank You very much.

Hey man i been looking for help with my channel i have a tech channel (mostly android centered) i would love a cool modern intro/outro. Nothing too "game-y" Do you think you could help me??

Offering free channel art, intros, outros, short musical pieces and all channel related graphics if you agree to advertise Platinum Havoc Productions on your content.

Intros/outros = what? video editing.... Music pieces= what? audio engineering....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back