Services Free GFX Services!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShampion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone!

I am posting this thread to everyone and anyone who may be searching for GFX. If you would like GFX, then feel free to reply to this thread and ask, you can also check out my channel for free template downloads, if you don't have Photoshop I'd be more than happy to edit one for you!

Thanks.

Reactions: Cimannon

Zappy

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would love for you to do me something, I'm rather uncreative and unskilled when it comes to graphic design (as you can tell by my channel art and avatar) so if you could create better ones for me i'd be very grateful :) thank you

SmidyTV

Reaction score
Jo man im a prank channel i would really love it if ya could make me a channel art.. something clean and simple but stil greatlloking... i would like my twitter and facebook page to be featured.... facebook: /smidytv and twitter: @SmidyTV i would also give you a shoutout!

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, I'm a composer, I always need background pictures for my music :) Do you think you could do one for my next song?

Zethik

Reaction score
Hello, could you please make me a banner? Reply if you can.

Cimannon

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone!

I am posting this thread to everyone and anyone who may be searching for GFX. If you would like GFX, then feel free to reply to this thread and ask, you can also check out my channel for free template downloads, if you don't have Photoshop I'd be more than happy to edit one for you!

Thanks.
Cool bro what's your skype?

SkuLz TricKzy

Reaction score
If you are willing for a job them my clan really needs a gfx designer . Thank you.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
If you are willing for a job them my clan really needs a gfx designer . Thank you.
Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by hovering your cursor over their username below their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 2 months old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their username.)

(This thread is now locked.)

Status
Not open for further replies.