Services Free Custom Intro/Outro Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quivonte

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I was wondering can you do a Hip-Hop kind of beat??

DramaIRL

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey there! I'm looking for an intro/outro music. I vlog about my life and travels. Don't really know what to ask for. Surprise me? :)

SouthernFriedDan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just wondering if you could get me any of ImmortalHD's classical music which he sometimes uses in his simulator lets plays and etc? If not, thats cool, thankyou :)

Connoopers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tired of just having lame ol' dubstep intro music that doesn't set you apart from most other channels, or having no intro music at all? Well have I got the thing for you! ShamWo... I mean, custom intro/outro music just for you! I'll write and record you a short piece of any kind specific and unique to your channel only for free!

I'm a multi-instrumental song writer able to play most any genre of music and have been hoping to better my songwriting abilities when it comes to catchy, jingle kind of songs, and what better way to do that than to provide free intro music to my fellow YouTubers?

So if you'd like a free intro song for your channel or series, just post below what type of song (i.e. hard rock, pop, acoustic), the mood (fun, creepy, serious), whether you want an instrumental or one with vocals, and if you'd like vocals what would you like to be said (channel or series name?), and whatever other details or questions you might have and I'll get the finished product to you asap!

All I ask in return is that you link to my channel whenever you use the song :)

I'd put some examples of my work here but it won't let me put URLs and I don't have a video or anything with them so if you'd some work just message me on YouTube and I'll send you links.

Thanks!
Hey dude! Are you still doing this, if so I want some cool techno outro music for my gaming channel. Something like Markiplier's, Jacksepticeye's, or CrankGameplay's outro music. I'll need it to be about 30 seconds long, and no words. Thanks!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey dude! Are you still doing this
I'd say it's unlikely since this thread is 4 years old. :)

Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.