Services FREE CHANNEL ARTS ON MY CHANNEL

Grey Facer

Hi! GOOD DAY YTTALK. Recently I uploaded a video called: CREATE YOUR OWN YOUTUBE 2013 CHANNEL ART TUTORIAL PART1 & PART 2. WHICH IS A CHANNEL ART INSPIRED BY THE =3 (RAYWILLIAMJOHNSON) LOOK :) and I was surprised with the feedback. I get request from lot of youtubers; requesting me to make channel arts for them. And as a result as of today I have made about 75+ channel arts; ALL CUSTOM MADE 100% FREE!! I also made another video CHANNEL ART 2013 FREE DOWNLOAD SHOUTOUTS which is the collection of all the channel arts that I've given away for free so far!manbearpigomg.jpgmanbearpigomg.jpg
IT HELPED ME GET SUBS; I WANT TO SHARE THIS TO THOSE WHO EITHER WANT TO manbearpigomg.jpg GET SUBBED OR JUST WANTED TO HAVE A CUSTOM CHANNEL ART CREATED BY ME.
THANKS YT TALK!

That's actually pretty cool, I tried making one |failed| then my friend offered to make one |failed|. They're harder to make than what I expected.

Grey Facer I have a question for you : do you notice a difference in the amount of people watching a youtuber depending on if they have channel art or not ? Do people with channel art get more people since it looks more professional to have one ? By the way anyone else can answer this, cuz i dunno, i just dunno.

Grey Facer I have a question for you : do you notice a difference in the amount of people watching a youtuber depending on if they have channel art or not ? Do people with channel art get more people since it looks more professional to have one ? By the way anyone else can answer this, cuz i dunno, i just dunno.
Yes it does help you gain more viewers if you have a channel art. Like you said it looks way more professional than the default one and just shows to everyone that you really do CARE about your channel.

I think that channel art affects the audience. I know this guy; @pandagames86 he has 40+ subs before; I created a free channel art for him now he has 70+ I think; It also helped that I do shout outs for them. In the comments section people can check out each others channels. And it would also help if you do shout outs on your channel.:)[DOUBLEPOST=1369208353,1369208306][/DOUBLEPOST]
those are really good. it took me a while to make my channel art and that even needs improvement but keep it up
thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1369208632][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's actually pretty cool, I tried making one |failed| then my friend offered to make one |failed|. They're harder to make than what I expected.
i can make you one. pm me on youtube. :)

Back