For All The Gamers Of The Forum!

Huge server reviews as in your videos? Because they just look like showcases of the Spawn etc. Or are you a big Planetminecraft rank or somthing?

Also the Bukkit tag could be helping generating views!
as in i do it on servers with hundreads of people, and you should try with some of the tags as me?
 
For me, I got into it because watching Markiplier gave me the confidence to believe that I could do it, and he inspired me to do so. As for why I do it, I do it for fun and to share my enjoyment of games with others
 
And thats why I don't post minecraft as much as I did before and I'm concentrating on random games and flash games also other type of games. Yes gamers are overrunning youtube and most of them want to be big over night spamming about their videos and how awesome they are, which they aren't sadly. I joke around saying I'll be the next pewdiepie for the lolz but I just play for fun and I play games I like and I record them to show them to my subscribers. Watching even 10 views for me that Is awesome! :D Just enjoy doing it and having fun ^_^

Also I got inspired by AH :P
 
And thats why I don't post minecraft as much as I did before and I'm concentrating on random games and flash games also other type of games. Yes gamers are overrunning youtube and most of them want to be big over night spamming about their videos and how awesome they are, which they aren't sadly. I joke around saying I'll be the next pewdiepie for the lolz but I just play for fun and I play games I like and I record them to show them to my subscribers. Watching even 10 views for me that Is awesome! :D Just enjoy doing it and having fun ^_^

Also I got inspired by AH :p

Yeah, that is so true. I know that I will most likely never be as big as Markiplier, and I am not trying to be. All I am trying to do is have fun and take requests from people in regards to games they want to see done, and ultimately, it is about having fun and engaging witih people, rather than trying to get as many as possible.
 
Yeah, that is so true. I know that I will most likely never be as big as Markiplier, and I am not trying to be. All I am trying to do is have fun and take requests from people in regards to games they want to see done, and ultimately, it is about having fun and engaging witih people, rather than trying to get as many as possible.
exactly, also if I ever receive a recommendation of a game, I will check it first if it catches my attention if it does then I will play it if not I wont XD
 
exactly, also if I ever receive a recommendation of a game, I will check it first if it catches my attention if it does then I will play it if not I wont XD

Yeah. Like for example, a lot of the games Markiplier has played have inspired me to give them a go on video and whatnot, but there are games I have played that he has not. It is all about b alance and personal enjoyment. Which always annoys me when say, PewDiePie fans go on Markiplier's videos and start btiching with "You rip-off, Pewdiepie played this". Well, that may be so, but there is no law saying "one game per youtube", else there would be no scene on Youtube
 
Yeah. Like for example, a lot of the games Markiplier has played have inspired me to give them a go on video and whatnot, but there are games I have played that he has not. It is all about b alance and personal enjoyment. Which always annoys me when say, PewDiePie fans go on Markiplier's videos and start btiching with "You rip-off, Pewdiepie played this". Well, that may be so, but there is no law saying "one game per youtube", else there would be no scene on Youtube

Yep exactly Pewdiepie fans currently are kids, I watch his videos sometimes cause there are some games I like but I get p**s off when he talks to much on a serious game and takes the game as a joke >.< but anyways the fans are kids and they go around telling people only pewdiepie can do it he owns the games. Geebus kids! They are video games anyways can play it and most of us gamers can record it and upload it!
 
Yep exactly Pewdiepie fans currently are kids, I watch his videos sometimes cause there are some games I like but I get p**s off when he talks to much on a serious game and takes the game as a joke >.< but anyways the fans are kids and they go around telling people only pewdiepie can do it he owns the games. Geebus kids! They are video games anyways can play it and most of us gamers can record it and upload it!

I tried watching a few of his videos and was put off by his voice and hyperness. That said though, I fully respect his achievements on Youtube and the stuff he does. But yeah I definitely agree, video games are free territory (copyright not withstanding of course), and anyone should have the freedom to record it.
 
Pewds never inspired me, I inspired myself. Plus DON'T MAKE COD COMMENTARIES! There are way too many of them out there. If you want a good gaming channel do games like Skyrim, Fallout, games that are not CoD or Battlefield or GTAV.
 
Back
Top