• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First Milestones!

DomintheMiddle

20 subscribers and 200 views on our family vlogs! Here's to the next 20 / 200!

I was in two minds about posting this as it didn't seem like achievement worthy, but two things changed my mind.

Firstly reading this site as a lurker over the past week or so and joining up yesterday, I've realised that YT is hard! Everyone is plugging away, trying to do similar things and the community on here is so open and supportive, that it made me think, why not? This is an achievement for us. Thanks to everyone for posting your experiences, I've gained so much from here already.

Secondly, I believe in positive thinking, and by posting this I hope to look back fondly one day at how excited we used to get at each and every subscriber and view!

I may celebrate other milestones on this thread as they come up (see -positive thinking!)- is that the done thing, or should I be creating new posts?

Congratulations on your milestones! Every Milestone is worth celebrating, as long as you post them according to what Crown said!
I hope you will continue to grow in both views and subscribers! Hopefully you will pass me someday!

Congratulations on your success. Keep it up.

It's up to you. So long as each milestone is on the list here , you can either use the same thread or start a new one. upload_2019-2-26_13-23-46.png

Thank you - we intend to. upload_2019-2-26_13-23-46.pngAlthough wish I discovered this forum before we started - balancing daily vlogging with learning everything around it can be tough. We had planned to start with no marketing and just do the first videos as a kind of practice, but its hard not to get sucked in by the numbers...

Congratulations on your milestones! Every Milestone is worth celebrating, as long as you post them according to what Crown said!
I hope you will continue to grow in both views and subscribers! Hopefully you will pass me someday!

Thank you. The rules post was what prompted me - I was going to wait for a higher number, but realised that we all start somewhere and every view/ subscriber/ like/ comment is an achievement.

Haha, thanks. I hope we pass where you are today someday, but I hope you will always stay one step ahead. upload_2019-2-26_13-23-46.png

Back