• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

That's awesome. Congratulations. Here's to another 50.
Thank you so much :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1475671383,1475671368][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! :)
Thank you so much :) !!!![DOUBLEPOST=1475671726][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow. I'm doing something wrong. We're at 30 after about 3 months.

I don't think its about doing something right or wrong I just think its different content. I upload mainly game videos and a few storytimes and stuff while you are vlogging.
In my opinion Vlogging is an awesome thing and I am sure you will start reaching more people soon. Do you use any platforms ( twitter, facebook..) to reach more people? It's a great way to interact with people and also share your videos.

I love watching vlogs and I see that you are in the military, so how about doing a sit down video talking about how it is to be in the military with a family? Maybe your wife can do a separate video talking about her point of view and then a fun video where your kids tell their stories :)

I think you have a lovely family and I am sure you will grow soon :) I subbed !![DOUBLEPOST=1475671825][/DOUBLEPOST]
That means a lot. Keep going.
Congrats
Thank you so much Berat :) !!

Back