KiddieToysReview
I Love YTtalk
Is there a way to find out if a particular video has Adwords advertising being run on it?
I know when you do a search for a keyword, it lists a few videos at the top that are ads. So I know those channels run ads to drive traffic.
So if I see a channel that has 30 videos each with 100 views, and 92 subs, but one of their videos has 50,000 views in 2 weeks (assuming they didn't buy views off fiver and such), I want to know if they run ads on that video?
Thanks!

I know when you do a search for a keyword, it lists a few videos at the top that are ads. So I know those channels run ads to drive traffic.
So if I see a channel that has 30 videos each with 100 views, and 92 subs, but one of their videos has 50,000 views in 2 weeks (assuming they didn't buy views off fiver and such), I want to know if they run ads on that video?
Thanks!
