• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally reached 2000 subs after 11 yrs

Leishua

I know it seems not like much for such a long period. But i'm happy haha. 2k subs 900k views. As a former soldier > disabled person > trader. I gained about 1300 subs between 2009-2012 before joining the force for 2 years and then struggling after those years to make a living while being disabled. I took up drawing and did it intensely to get back some control of my hands. I started uploaded again in 2017 over long stretches of time and finally hit 2k last week. Idk, youtube is still something i really like to do. I feel its high time i rebrand. I have a lot of ideas i want to try.

And i'm tied between doing animated storytime or animated education or perhaps both.

I have quite a wacky past so there's a lot of fuel there, but sometimes i feel animated storytime only goes so far with your experiences and then there's animated education. I've officially been a salesmen, soldier, travel agent, 3d artist, video editor, trader now, I have quite a lot of experiences of different fields that i could share experiences and teach what i've learned.

good for you!! hey as long as you have fun and are passionate about it! and I am sure everything will be 100% uphill from here!

Back