• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally made it to 100!!!!!!!!

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
After 7 months, I've finally hit 100 subs! About 50% of my subs have been in the last month or so, which makes me very excited and starting to think I may be getting a little traction. It took 24 videos, but I think I'm starting to hit a groove. I'll be working to improve content, but I am very happy with the quality I've been able to produce lately.

My original goal was to hit 100 subs by the end of March but I think it's time to change my goal. My new goal will be to put out a video every 2 weeks and to try to get 500 subs by the end of the year through high quality content.

sreejams2002

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
After 7 months, I've finally hit 100 subs! About 50% of my subs have been in the last month or so, which makes me very excited and starting to think I may be getting a little traction. It took 24 videos, but I think I'm starting to hit a groove. I'll be working to improve content, but I am very happy with the quality I've been able to produce lately.

My original goal was to hit 100 subs by the end of March but I think it's time to change my goal. My new goal will be to put out a video every 2 weeks and to try to get 500 subs by the end of the year through high quality content.
Good work...

Reactions: OntheWrist

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I still remember how I felt after hitting my first 100 subs...congrats and keep it up

Nic Kayless

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations! That's a great milestone and you're really growing lately. That's awesome. Good luck with your goal, I'm sure you'll hit 500 by the end of the year, probably even sooner. Your video reviews seem really high quality.

Reactions: OntheWrist

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congratulations! That's a great milestone and you're really growing lately. That's awesome. Good luck with your goal, I'm sure you'll hit 500 by the end of the year, probably even sooner. Your video reviews seem really high quality.
Thank you for the compliment :D I'd be pumped if I hit my goal sooner!

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! I'm not even close to 100, but seeing people hit these milestones gives me hope! You should be proud!

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thank you!!! It's been a really good month for me. I was able to review 2 watches from a store that then shared the review videos, getting them a lot more reach than normal. It really helped push me forwards this month.

Hoping to keep up the momentum!