• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally got 75 subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrawnJeremy

It took me 8 months and 25 videos, but I've got 16,600 views and 75 subs. I wonder how many years it will take me to get 16,600 subs, haha.

Wow, I'm impressed by all 4 of those stats! Good luck getting that many subscribers lol :D

Good luck man. Before starting Youtube, I would've insulted you, but now, I realize how big of an achievement it is. Congrats dude.

It took me 2 years and 85 videos to get........ 35 subscribers! Good luck with your channel bro!

Wow, I'm impressed by all 4 of those stats! Good luck getting that many subscribers lol :D

I've heard the first 100 are the hardest to get, so it should probably only take me 20 years, haha.
Good luck man. Before starting Youtube, I would've insulted you, but now, I realize how big of an achievement it is. Congrats dude.

Thanks, I'll definitely need good luck.
It took me 2 years and 85 videos to get........ 35 subscribers! Good luck with your channel bro!

Thank you. I hope we both get more subscribers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back