• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally at 100 Subscribers

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hi there, welcome to YT & congrats on 1st post.,., make it easy for us to navigate to your channel by placing a live link = see my signature on how to below this msg
hello Vedstedsen, have a question for you, does YT allow to place videos in signature? any trouble because of that? seems like a pretty good strategy, thx

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi there, welcome to YT & congrats on 1st post.,., make it easy for us to navigate to your channel by placing a live link = see my signature on how to below this msg

hello Vedstedsen, have a question for you, does YT allow to place videos in signature? any trouble because of that? seems like a pretty good strategy, thx
Hey. I know there has been some changes. Signature videos was a part of paying for a YTTALK membership either with cash or with some kind of YTTALK currency. I see that currency is gone. No trouble so far.