Film Section Partnership?

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
So I got a message on youtube inviting me to join a youtube network called film section, I just started my channel not even a month ago and only have 17 subs and 8 videos I think. I emailed film section to verify that this invitation was legit and they replied back confirming that it is. I don't make any money atm from ads (well, perhaps few cents, not enough to be paid out) so I don't care about revenue cuts or anything, I'm just wondering if this might help my channel grow? What do you guys think? Is it a good idea?
 
Honestly Smaller networks will help you because they have less partners, however once you grow to lets say 100+ try to look for another company too advertise you, atm im with ATV only cause there wasn't any reqs, however they don't advertise for me :/
 
The majority of networks wont advertise you regularly and the advertising most can offer is pretty limited. What will a partnership help you with and what are you looking for in a partnership?
 
Under ZoominTV as far as I am aware.

They do alot of this mass PMing, been told from smaller channels that they got a PM or multiple before.[DOUBLEPOST=1404733726,1404733595][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly Smaller networks will help you because they have less partners, however once you grow to lets say 100+ try to look for another company too advertise you, atm im with ATV only cause there wasn't any reqs, however they don't advertise for me :/
Why would you have gone with a network with 85,000 other channels..

What are they going to be able to do for you at all.
Even if a company comes to them looking to advertise of a large number of channels (which happens not so much compared to brands looking to target the top 5-15 channels) then the max they are probably going to target is 5-10 thousand which you only have a 8-17 chance of being in :l
 
The majority of networks wont advertise you regularly and the advertising most can offer is pretty limited. What will a partnership help you with and what are you looking for in a partnership?
I was mostly looking for advertising, Since I don't care about revenue atm I thought that any advertising they could offer would be better then what I have currently[DOUBLEPOST=1404744650,1404744593][/DOUBLEPOST]
Under ZoominTV as far as I am aware.

They do alot of this mass PMing, been told from smaller channels that they got a PM or multiple before.[DOUBLEPOST=1404733726,1404733595][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why would you have gone with a network with 85,000 other channels..

What are they going to be able to do for you at all.
Even if a company comes to them looking to advertise of a large number of channels (which happens not so much compared to brands looking to target the top 5-15 channels) then the max they are probably going to target is 5-10 thousand which you only have a 8-17 chance of being in :l
Well if they did advertise me, even just a little, it would be better then what I have right now....right?
 
Well if they did advertise me, even just a little, it would be better then what I have right now....right?

Anything would be better than you have right now. I can see it in your eyes right now. The hope and aspiration to become a more popular YouTuber. It puts you in a vulnerable position to make bad decisions.

The truth is that there is no way for a network to promote and advertise everybody in the network.
 
Anything would be better than you have right now. I can see it in your eyes right now. The hope and aspiration to become a more popular YouTuber. It puts you in a vulnerable position to make bad decisions.

The truth is that there is no way for a network to promote and advertise everybody in the network.
So then, if you were in charge of my channel, would you take their offer or would you ignore it? I'm just looking for knowldeg here, I have no experience with networks
 
Back
Top