Request Fill These Templates Please!

Relex

Potato Master
I have 2 templates I need to be edited, I don't know how to edit templates, so if a nice user can just edit them for me that would be very thanked for!

#1 :
- Change the text to WeGamers

#2 :
- Change the youtube link to WeGamers Network

Thank you!

Thank you!!!
Just rendering out the Mechanical Eye now, I'm rendering it out in 1080p 29.97 HD so it's going to take some time, but this will mean you can change it down to 720p if you wish but you will have the option to use it in 1080p :)[DOUBLEPOST=1385923598,1385923352][/DOUBLEPOST]Sub Rate Comment is ready and just waiting for the first one to finish render.

Just rendering out the Mechanical Eye now, I'm rendering it out in 1080p 29.97 HD so it's going to take some time, but this will mean you can change it down to 720p if you wish but you will have the option to use it in 1080p :)[DOUBLEPOST=1385923598,1385923352][/DOUBLEPOST]Sub Rate Comment is ready and just waiting for the first one to finish render.

Thanks!

The Mechanical Eye is just uploading now, should be available in around 14 minutes, then other is rendering.[DOUBLEPOST=1385930747,1385928778][/DOUBLEPOST]@Relex https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjclgm079ialjtx/Eye.mov[DOUBLEPOST=1385933162][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry but the second template you wanted created will have to wait till tomorrow, I will render it over the day while I'm at college.

Even on 8 Cores and 24GB of 1600 Ram it's taking too much time which I need for other things.

And as I'm getting no replies and you haven't downloaded the first one yet I'm sure this isn't even a problem.

The Mechanical Eye is just uploading now, should be available in around 14 minutes, then other is rendering.[DOUBLEPOST=1385930747,1385928778][/DOUBLEPOST]@Relex https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjclgm079ialjtx/Eye.mov[DOUBLEPOST=1385933162][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry but the second template you wanted created will have to wait till tomorrow, I will render it over the day while I'm at college.

Even on 8 Cores and 24GB of 1600 Ram it's taking too much time which I need for other things.

And as I'm getting no replies and you haven't downloaded the first one yet I'm sure this isn't even a problem.

Gonna download it now! It's okay, I don't need it now, but thank you!

Gonna download it now! It's okay, I don't need it now, but thank you!
okay well I've done my other work that I was getting paid for so your other template is now at the top of the list to get done next, I've already changed it. But I need to render it and because I'm rendering it at 1080p29.97 it takes a very long time to render. So I'll render it while I'm at college so it's not in my way.

okay well I've done my other work that I was getting paid for so your other template is now at the top of the list to get done next, I've already changed it. But I need to render it and because I'm rendering it at 1080p29.97 it takes a very long time to render. So I'll render it while I'm at college so it's not in my way.

Also for the intro can you change text t ored in BrotherTattoo font?

Also for the intro can you change text t ored in BrotherTattoo font?
What the eye intro?

I can do that but it will get put at the bottom of my jobs list as I've got lots of people asking for work atm. I might be able to squeeze it in tomorrow but it won't be high priority as ive already done it once.

Back