Gaming Fighting Games Entertainment Channel

Zach Werre

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I want to start a channel that focuses on creating Top 10s, News, Reviews, and other videos that are based around the topic of fighting games, ex. "Top 10 Hidden Fighting Game Gems", "Latest Street Fighter 6 News" "Mortal Kombat X Review".

I'm looking for people who are passionate and knowledgeable about fighting games, even if it's just one specific franchise or series. People who would have insight into the fighting game community, who would be able to write content and present it on video, and have the drive and determination to pursue this.

The goal of this channel would be to create content that is both quality and new to the fighting game community on YouTube. The other goal would be to make it financially, self-staining.

This is still an idea progress and nothing is set in stone at this point. Right now I am just looking to form a group of people who are fighting game fans and would have a desire to create content for YouTube.

If you're interested, get in contact with me and I can share more.

Thanks,
Zach Werre

TurboYoshi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could offer my talent but I'm 13. If you would like my help, I'd love to be apart of this, if it is still going on that is. play every Street Fighter game. I like to focus my work on quality, it's not evident by the content I have right now. But I've been working on a SFV guide for about 60+ hours. Also I produce remixes of fighting game music, if you'd ever need something like that. That's about all I have to say, peace!