FIFA 16 VITESSE ARNHEM CAREER MODE

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Eager to expand my range of sports games I'm terrible at, I dive headfirst into the concrete floor that is FIFA 16 Career Mode. Why Vitesse? Because reasons.

I'm back with Vitesse Arnhem as we continue our way through the pre-season tournament! We picked up two draws last time out so can we find that elusive first win today?

We're back with Vitesse Arnhem in FIFA 16 and we got us a tournament to win! It's also time to bring in some reinforcements before the season begins!

I'm back after my Christmas break and I'm still in the footballing mood after Swansea won on Saturday! It's time to start our first season with Vitesse!

[DOUBLEPOST=1453043860,1453043798][/DOUBLEPOST]We're back with Vitesse Arnhem and following a tough little period it looks like we'll need a bit of luck to stop the rot...

After hitting 250 subscribers I have plenty in the works! Until then however be sure to check out my latest episode of Vitesse Career Mode! Today we're looking to kick on from an unexpected victory against FC Twente away!

We've got my 250 Subscribers Q&A coming later this week but first up is the next episode of Vitesse Career Mode where unfortunately my capture footage couldn't play nice with my camera footage :mad:

MEGA UPDATE TIME :D

And finally to round off the week we're back once again in FIFA with Vitesse Career Mode! Today we're facing strong rivals Ajax and boy what a match it turns out the be!

After a short delay we're diving back into Vitesse Career Mode! This time around we begin our Oranje Beker tournament charge!

It's the next part of my Vitesse Career Mode and it seems that our form is stuttering a bit with some scrappy games!

Back