Gaming FIFA 16 Tournament for small YouTubers

DezmondBDBC

Greetings everyone

I'm writing this post as I seek competitors for a brand new FIFA 16 tournament

I am looking for 5 to 6 FIFA YouTubers to compete in a Group & Knockout style competition with the winner being crowned champion of smaller FIFA community; If you would like to enter please message me on this site or via Twitter/YouTube and I will respond to your request as soon as possible

Before requesting entry please ensure you qualify with the following criteria:
  1. You must have a channel that prominently features FIFA content
  2. You must be own a PlayStation 4 with a copy of FIFA 16 and have a PS Plus subscription
  3. You must have a Skype account and a decent quality microphone (as you will be required to record your chat with your opponent during each game)
  4. You must have a game-capture device and at least 720P quality videos on your channel
  5. you must either reside in the UK or a time-zone with 1 to 2 hours difference (allowing everyone too be on at once without inconvenience)

The tournament shall follow the rules set below:

• Each player picks a online club to compete with for the entire Tournament (multiple players can pick the same club)
  • 8 players split into two groups of four, playing each other twice, in a round robin format
  • During the group stage home games shall be shown on the hosts channel while allowing everyone to show different content (obviously you shall play each opponent at home and away once each)
  • After each competitor has played 6 games (2 against every opponent in their group) the winner of each group progresses to the Semi-Final stage
  • Knock-out games shall be posted to both channels with each video offering different view points on the match
  • The 2nd placed player in each group will face off against the 3rd placed competitor from the other group, with the winner of each Play-Off going on to play against one of the group winners in the Semi-Finals
  • The two winners of each Semi-Final will go on to play each other in a 2 legged Final round which will decide our 2015 - FIFA 16 Champion!
  • Each finalist will upload one leg of the final, with the champion themselves picking which game they would like to upload

Back