FIFA 16 My Career Mode Melbourne City Rnd 1 Highlights

Should commentate over it after you have done it man, it would be really good and enjoyable for us to watch, you telling us whats going on etc. :)

Just a thought.
I would love to but i never have the house to myself enough to do it unfortunately ill try with the next one
 
That sucks you should defo get time to record more with commentary man it will be great!
Yeah I just feel really awkward when people are in the house and I'm commentating it really sucks cause I want to do all this videos but I'm so limited by this
 
I want commentary too! :D But I understand....BUTTT it makes it that much more fun to watch :thumbsup2:
Yeah ok I am making a. Announcement episode 3 will hav commentary cause just the fact Ep 2 is ready to go[DOUBLEPOST=1445229871,1445189726][/DOUBLEPOST]so guys any ideas of how to do this like i want to do commentary so bad but i just dont know how with parents in the house
 
Back
Top