Feeling sad

Jstarakajlow

Reaction score
So I been noticing that I been losing subs at least one a day and it's been making me so sad just because I been working on my channel so hard I know I shouldn't get this way but I can't help it at moments but one thing I can say I'm thankful I join yttalk cause I been listening to all the advice I been getting and even tho my number of people keeps going down I wont let my dream go

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know how you feel. I've had the same thing a few weeks back, I lost several subs! Just keep going, that's what I did and now I am growing too!
Do not give up, just keep it up :)

Reactions: Jstarakajlow

KLENK

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That really sucks :(
Keep your chin up and keep working hard. Hopefully this is just a small set back that you will be able to beat :)

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I know the feeling I literally never gain at all anymore, but i did a video today when feeling really down, and just filming them cheers me up so I do it anyway regardless now :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I can understand your feeling. You should not take this seriously instead feel proud that your channel is worthwhile to get more subs and I bet you will get new subs eventually. So stay motivated and keep up your good work :)

MissFushi

Kawaii Gamer Princess
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There are billions of people in the world. You win some you lose some. Just remember if someone unsubs, they were not enjoying your videos. This is not a negative thing. You want people to subscribe because they like what you do! In this case, either keep doing what makes you happy or try something new on your channel. Going outside your comfort zone can really pull people in.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If it's only one or two subs a day, just concentrate on making good content and remember to do all the things that are pounded into our heads as YouTube creators (thumbnails, descriptions, tags, etc.) and reach out further to your social networks to get more views. It'll start going up again, I'm sure.