Feedback sought - Happy wife or happy life?

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just put together this short video, more as Resolve practice than anything else.

I'd appreciate feedback please particularly around sound levels, use of music etc - but feedback on any aspect of the video is welcome.

Thank you

edit: Please see lower down post for video reupload (camera shake fixed)

Last edited:

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was mowing the lawn and it was a last minute decision to film it - camera was just popped on top of a small blue bin so there would have been a bit of unsteadiness due to that. The main object was to just try speeding up in DaVinci resolve, an experiment more than anything, but I figured I'd upload it because, why not. :)

I've already picked up some tips for doing better next time.

Thanks for your feedback. :up:

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It jumps to the mowing part faster now yea? previous version felt off because video started with 1 visual quality/material type - then changes into cellphone/gopro type, neither are bad or good - just too different, which brings us to the thumbnail = it seems to represent something - but the bulk of video has different type/style of video material (cell/gopro) so it's possible viewers might expect thumbnail-like visuals but get gopro instead.
was mowing the lawn and it was a last minute decision to film it
feel that, been there many times & it's always worth it, I mean look how things are progressing, I can't wait until the grass grows back :smileysmile: give it a fresh try with changed/improved/evolved technique