Feedback On My Channel?

There is actually a feedback area for the forums so i assume a moderator with move this topic at some point (just a heads up)

Anyway to the feedback! (batman scene change jingle)

Video quality and audio quality are decent but i'd try get 1080p if you can most game viewers want 1080p so i've been told
It some times seems as though you are just talking for no reason and just trying to fill the silence which is worse than if there was just silence.
You do have to concentrate on talking when you can but make sure you are paying attention to the game it looked like when you where talking sometimes that it was making you not play the game like you are when you are focusing on it if that makes any sense... :/)
really good for a first video though dude, better than most first attempts that i've seen, lots of potential :)

good luck with your channel :up:

That feedback right up there is spot on. You can see the difference between a blogger giving gaming advice and a gamer giving it

There is actually a feedback area for the forums so i assume a moderator with move this topic at some point (just a heads up)

Anyway to the feedback! (batman scene change jingle)

Video quality and audio quality are decent but i'd try get 1080p if you can most game viewers want 1080p so i've been told
It some times seems as though you are just talking for no reason and just trying to fill the silence which is worse than if there was just silence.
You do have to concentrate on talking when you can but make sure you are paying attention to the game it looked like when you where talking sometimes that it was making you not play the game like you are when you are focusing on it if that makes any sense... :/)
really good for a first video though dude, better than most first attempts that i've seen, lots of potential :)

good luck with your channel :up:
Thanks so much! You two are definitely helping me realize what I need to do to do a better job

Back