Feedback on Editing Style Plz!

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been experimenting on editing styles lately and would love it if you would give me some feedback on my current style, thanks :)

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I don't know if giggling in the mic is going to help much. Might wanna hold that back a bit. If you wanna laugh, maybe move your mouth away from the mic.

Also the "what do we call this episode" for 5 minutes made it sound like you don't have it all planned out yet. Maybe you should talk about that over skype first before you start recording.

RonnocX

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally, I thought the style of editing was very well done, seemed like the kind of 'Funny Moments' video a much larger channel would produce... I'll admit, there were some jokes to me that I just didn't find that funny, or I may of missed the point (for example repeating 'Grass' over and over :p ) ... Another tip I have, is if possible (I know some computers may have trouble if they aren't powerful enough) but try uploading the video in 60FPS, especially with Minecraft, I find it makes the video just look and feel a lot nicer and smooth :)
Overall I think it was a good vid! Keep up the good work!

Ogi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
i like the style

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know if giggling in the mic is going to help much. Might wanna hold that back a bit. If you wanna laugh, maybe move your mouth away from the mic.

Also the "what do we call this episode" for 5 minutes made it sound like you don't have it all planned out yet. Maybe you should talk about that over skype first before you start recording.
Thank you for the feedback. However, the current mic i have is attached to my head so i cant "move my head" from my mic. Also, we are the most disorganized group of youtubers you have ever seen, we never think things through thoroughly lol xd[DOUBLEPOST=1467841693,1467841568][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personally, I thought the style of editing was very well done, seemed like the kind of 'Funny Moments' video a much larger channel would produce... I'll admit, there were some jokes to me that I just didn't find that funny, or I may of missed the point (for example repeating 'Grass' over and over :p ) ... Another tip I have, is if possible (I know some computers may have trouble if they aren't powerful enough) but try uploading the video in 60FPS, especially with Minecraft, I find it makes the video just look and feel a lot nicer and smooth :)
Overall I think it was a good vid! Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the feedback :) And yes, after i had uploaded the video i didn't find the grass part very funny ( i should have left it out xd), and I am currently working on getting a new pc that can handle 60 fps, my current computer can't handle even running Minecraft in 60 fps, let alone recording in 60 fps xd[DOUBLEPOST=1467841711][/DOUBLEPOST]
i like the style
Thank you <3