Feedback needed!

Sir Stellar

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys so i recently uploaded my second video to youtube. My channel is based around stories of mylife with a funny twist to them (i hope they're funny XD). I would really appreciate if you can give me any feedback on my channel, so i could see what i need to change up or what i need to keep on doing. I overall need constructive feedback. It will be really appreciated :D

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey Guys I've created a new channel, plus two videos! the ONLY problem is, the links wont work on my main page... here's the link to the channel and to two videos... plus i want feedback on the second video
as I used a wireless LAV for the audio.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJm_ZC7fWMb5n5ebWITFNw
I don' think you are supposed to request feedback on someone else's feedback post..[DOUBLEPOST=1468500608,1468500582][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don' think you are supposed to request feedback on someone else's feedback post..
Unless you are the same guy...? Which would be confusing.

Reactions: Sir Stellar

Leon B. Ward

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
iMSaiyan no I'm not the same guy, just wanted people to notice my channel and get to know more people that's all... plus I'm still new to this LOL!